
Today I watched "Valentine's Day", it's a movie with a lot of Hollywood stars like Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Alba, Patrick Dempsey, etc. I found it kind of boring, the truth is that I only watched it because I thought it would be like "He's just not that into you", but no.
VD is a movie where many different stories cross on Valentine's Day, it shows some POV on this date, but different from HJNTIY the stories are not that interesting and there are so many characters that you get a little lost in the story. The only characters I did like was Ashton and Jennifer Garner's relationship. They are BFFs, he got dumped on VD and she's dating a married guy (that's Patrick Dempsey's part, it was the first time I saw him playing the "bad guy", but I didn't like because his acting was mediocre, I was expecting more since one of the reasons I rented the movie was Patrick). Then they realize they are meant to be together. I also liked Julia Roberts's character, she's a mother who flies 16 hours just to be with her son on VD like they used to do before. Another couple I liked was Anne Hathaway and Topher Grace's, she's a girl who moonlights as phone sex entertainer which is very funny because she needs to answer her clients' calls during all day and pretend accents and say dirty stuff, apparently VD is the most excitin day for phone sex industry, and they were only dating for a couple of weeks, but they really like each other and they are cute together.
Althought the other stories are king of dull, I enjoyed the movie despite feeling desappointed 'cause I was hoping the movie to be more. I recommend the movie but don't expect to much! :)
Hey Vivis! What a nice blog!
ResponderExcluirNow I'm following you, to keep in touch.
;D